Death Bee Comes Her by Nancy CoCo

 

Death Bee Comes Her by Nancy CoCo

Series: An Oregon Honeycomb Mystery 

Rating: 5.0

Recommend:  Yes


Synopsis:A BALMY WAY TO GO With her Let It Bee honey boutique buzzing along nicely, life is as sweet as nectar for Wren Johnson—until she takes a morning walk along the Pacific beach with her Havana Brown cat, Everett, and stumbles upon the body of Agnes Snow, the cranky queen of the local craft fairs, stiff as driftwood. More unfortunate? Clutched in the victim’s fist is a label from Wren’s homemade beeswax-and-honey lip balm. Which makes Officer Jim Hampton focus his dreamy-blue Paul Newman eyes on Wren as suspect number one. With fabulous feline support from Everett, Wren must comb the town for clues and clear her name before someone else gets stung.


Review:  I loved this book and I need the second one now. I think Wren’s cat and Aunt were my favorite characters beside Wren herself. I am already picturing actors for the characters in this book. It had all my attention from the first chapter when Wren’s friend talked about Glitter being herps of the craft world and that is 100% right. I really can’t wait to continue with this series and her other series.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mongrels by Stephen Graham Jones

Under the Whispering Door by T.J. Klune

Fallen by Linda Castillo