The Hunt by Jacqueline Terrill

 

This isn't a book I would normally pick up but the author connected me for an honest review. I am glad they did because it was a good read. By the end of chapter one I was hooked and I could barely put it down so I could sleep. This book shows how things can change in the blink of the eye. It also makes you ask yourself, do you really truly know the person you marry or those close to you? I love the twist and turns this book took me on and the emotions it had me feeling. The characters were good but they did feel a little rushed. With that being said I still felt a connection to them and their lives. I would recommend this book to both my friends and family cause I know they would enjoy this just like I did. I will be checking out Jacqueline Terrill other books now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mongrels by Stephen Graham Jones

Under the Whispering Door by T.J. Klune

Fallen by Linda Castillo