Joy to the Wolves by Terry Spear

 


I could have finished this in a day cause I was loving it that much, but I did need to get some sleep. I loved loved Brooke Cerise and her antique store. I love antique shopping and this book was perfect for me. The characters had me laughing and making me feel like I was right there with them. I loved the chemistry between Brooke and Josh, it was believable even though they were wolves. The treasure hunt her great aunt created for her was wonderful and I loved how excited everyone got when they went hunting for the treasures. This has to be my favorite book by Brooke Cerise and it will be on I will probably I read over and over again. I will be buying this book as soon as it comes out. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mongrels by Stephen Graham Jones

Under the Whispering Door by T.J. Klune

Fallen by Linda Castillo